? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年4月17日星期六

sprain . funny .

went to cempaka this morning .

thanks to you my friend ,
for pushing me and make me sprain my leg .
really thanks alot .
_______________________


find dear dear after that .
wanted to go time square for a small walk .
meet lee chee and ah tam at there .

walked to pavilion to watch movie .
too bad no more ticket .
decided went to WONG KOK for yam cha .
ah tam and me became so friend already but we just meet each other once before .

ah tam hold my hand and ask me :
tam :“冷吗 ?”
me :“不冷咯 。”
me :“是非常冷 。”
ah tam let me zadao and was so speechless .
the other 4 girls included dear dear were laughing like nobody ~

went back to school for basketball training .
coach was not coming ,
and we were forced to stop the trainin due to the heavy rain .
_______________________________

my sprained leg ...
at first was nothing .
after that was becaming more and more serious .
dear dear so scared about that .
nothing de lah me .

0 评论: