? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年4月14日星期三

about you .

lose myself in passed few days .
and i found myself back ,
finally .
___________________

dear dear lose their match in quarter final .
don't be sad ,
everything is just a game .
even life is a game too .

2 more games to go .
after that is quarter final .
but our target is semi-final .
hope everyone of us do their best .
___________________

never imgaine that i am such a double-sided person .
you might see my smiling face in this minute .
and the happiness might disappear from my face in the next minute .

maybe it is just one of gemini's personality .
who knows ?

lots of people criticise that gemini are flower-hearted person .
no one knows whether it is true or not ,
no one knows what is in gemini's mind ,
but except gemini .

the only thing i know ,
i would never be a flower-hearted person just like the others .
( i am not criticising others as well )
and i am just loyal to my dear dear .
nothing is gonna separate both of us .

i am always an ordinary gemini .
proud to be gemini ,
always .
_______________________

you are always the one to calm me down .
you know me better than the others did .

sorry for what i done wrong ,
thanks for always by my side .

dear dear
i love you
just like you love me
love you forever

0 评论: