? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年4月26日星期一

pain . random .

oh yeah ~
today was fabulous .
ate wrong thing at school .
made me suffer now .

and it still paining now .
><
___________________

went to pudu with Kwan Sing after school finished .
put our beg at perijaya and then had our lunch at sunshine beach .
playing chinese chess while waiting time passed .

i was winning at first ,
but after he put on his so called lucky watch ,
then i kept lose .
=.=

his chemistry class started at 3.45pm .
so we went up to perijaya again ,
and i saw my another Ah Sou ~
xD
____________________

biology class ,
four of them were late .
luckily there were still some seat for them .

fall asleep during tuition class ,
don't know what happen .
maybe too tired or lack of sleeping ?
____________________

chatting in msn ,
get angry AGAIN and AGAIN .

i was trying my best to control my anger ,
yet still get angry easily .
what's wrong with me ?

everything was just my fault .
just blame on me .

dear dear
i seriously
miss you alot
><

0 评论: