? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年7月1日星期四

sick . open day . bday .

yea great ...
i am sick right now .
not feeling that well ...

today was school open day .
parent were invited to school to collect their son's report card .
same as my other fellow friends ,
my mother came and collect my report card for me .

well ,
my result was not that bad .
4,3,2,1 ~
4A , 3B , 2C and 1D ...
get number 7 in my class .

stayed at school for awhile after my mother gone .
went to cyber cafe after that .

i felt so cold but my body was so hot .
then i only knew that i was having a fever .
the serious one .
dear brought me to the nearest clinic to buy some medi .

tuition time ,
i was so so so cold until i can't stand for the cold .
i borrowed Woon's extra shirt to wear ,
but no use .

went back home after tuition finished ,
it was raining heavily .
it took 1 hour for me to reach home .
wasting my time there ...

gonna rest soon ,
not going to school tomorrow .
holiday ~ xD
________________

to :
APPLE CHUA YING YI ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
wish you have a nice day and always stay happy .

0 评论: