? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年3月28日星期日

sorry .

as usual ~
went tuition this morning .
today was good .
did not late .

after history class ,
went to mamak for breakfast .
after that talk about my thing .
yesterday my middle finger kept vibrate ,
after i finished play game .
then they say like "vibrator" ...
that BLANK WHITE PAPER what also dont know .
zzzzzz ....

continued tuition from 11.15 am until 3.30 pm .
then went for a walk at everywhere .
then my mood started to turn bad .
dear dear kept cooling me down .
finally she successed but took a longer time .

walked back to "wai sik gai" from time square .
half way ,
mother's phone call came and i had to go to leisure for dinner .
walking to bus stop with dear dear .
before we reached bus stop ,
her U44 passed in front of her .
she started to get angry ...
luckily her bus came after 10 minute something ....

thanks
for always be with me and by my side
sorry
for make you angry and other thing
but i love you
my dear dear soh GG
always
muackss

0 评论: