? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年9月1日星期二

random ~

i am still a single .
i still have my first love .
and i don't have any girlfriend before .

please stop asking me this question .
i am sick of it .

i hate this but i have to admit it .
i really wish that i am not single .
i really wish there is a special person just right beside me ,
and accompanied me through every special festival .

honestly ,
i meet another girl .
some feeling toward her .
but i still miss the one ...

perhaps time shall let me know who is that only one .

0 评论: