? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年8月25日星期二

camp ~

just came back from camp ,
3 days 2 nights ...
tired ...
but it's fun ~

it makes me forget something bad ,
but it also makes me recall back lots of bad memories ...

anyway ,
here are some picture to share ~
well ... enjoy yourself ~


KenLoong , KahYan , Nicholas

俞浈 and KenLoong

SuRong lenglui leh ...
is my mammi ^^
i am the only one with the cream on my face at that night .
and lots of eyes are looking at me =.=


My lenglui mammi again ^^


this is my team ~
front : KenLoong (team leader) , KokWah , YongHui , KahYan
back : WenHui , KahYee , YeeWen , KahYan

Lastly ,
this guy ...
rawang boy ~
钟进贺 ~
i never imagine i will see him ~
somemore take photo with him ~
xD


after came back from the camp ,
the same problem i need to face again ...
i really don't want to suffer anymore ,
i am suffer enough ~
i wish , i really really wish to face it by myself ,
but escape from it is my final choice ...
i am too coward ,
i dare not to do this to you ...
because i'm still love you .

1 评论:

Su ROng 说...

waa..^^
so gud a..

say ur mammi leng luii wor..^^
happy