? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年8月14日星期五

stars ...

i like starry night ,
i like to look at the star ...

each star in this world are unique .
each star in the sky represent each person in the world ,
brightness of each star reflects the person's feeling ,
everyone will find their own star .
my grandmother used to told me this when i was small .

i wish to stay in a small village with a big field ...
i won't sleep in my house but at that field ,
i wanna lie on the field and look at the starry night .

i like this ,
this gives me a feeling that cannot be explained ...
maybe the song that playing now will explained everything for me .

sadness , sorrow , miss , love ...
all in one ...

i miss ,
our promise under the star ...

i miss ,
my childhood playmates ...

i miss ,
you ...

0 评论: