? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年7月16日星期四

tried my best ...

i trying to narcotic myself by telling my own that i dont like anymore ....
i tried so hard .....
i tried my hardest .....

and i failed .......
i cant get over you ....
i cant get over this ....

no ones believe me .......
no ones know how i feel .....
and no ones will remember me .....

i am collapse-ing now ....
my nervous is breaking down now ....

i cant control my emotional anymore ....
but emotional controls me ......
and i am doing what i dislike now ....
i have no choice but to do it ....

missing ...
missing my way ...
missing myself ...

0 评论: