? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年7月4日星期六

better ~

i am back ...
with a better mood ...

my temper is getting bad and bad ~~
and i get mad easily ~
at least i can still controll my emotional ~

but my hatred in my heart is still remaining the same ~~
it will never be destroy ~~

but there is nothing i can do to this ...
i am just a guy that leaving all the thing at behind with hatred ....

please forgive for what i have done ...
i just want to be better ...

who am i ......
is me still the same me .... ???

0 评论: