? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年11月25日星期三

back again .

sorry for dint update my blog .
just too many thing happen in this few weeks .
i am tired of it .
and now i have already fully recover and back to blogging again .
________________________________________

i dont want to be a betrayer .
i dont want to lose anything or anyone .

i am collapsing now .
just keep blaming myself for dint think out a prefect way to settle this down .

i am losing my spirit .
just feel like my strenght does not follow my order .
i cant take this anymore .

maybe i will just disappear for few weeks .
perhaps this could get me out from the suffering .

i am running out of time .
sometime just feel like want to settle this down ,
but i couldnt do this .
i am lying to myself .
i scare to face the fact .
________________________________________

别看我好像什么都不理 ~
我其实是很在意的 ~
只是我不想让你知道 ~

这种感觉真得很玄 ~
都已经几个次了 ~
我始终摆脱不了这阴影 ~
而且还跟随着我到处去 ~

累了 ~
不知道该怎样去把这件事情交待清楚 ~
或许我再也不想去交待了 ~

0 评论: