? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年6月18日星期四

untitle .....

regret ~
so regret ~

i wont say out what am i regret for at here ~
but you guys can ask me personally ~
will you all get the answer ??
but i think most probably you all wont get the answer ~
coz i wanna keep it as my own secret ~

i lost the opportunity again and again ~

i hate myself ~
hate myself for being a coward ~
hate myself for being a useless guy ~
hate myself for dint ............

what am i suppose to do .......

i miss you ~
i do hate you also ~

0 评论: