? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年5月26日星期二

early wishes ~

12 more days to go ~~
it is getting closer and closer ~

anyway ,
someone has wish me adi ~
coz she is not around here during that time ~
so she wish me earlier then other ppl ~
haha ~~
xD

WOW !!!
almost all the day in my coming holiday is full with lots of activities ~
darn it ~
at 1st still thought that ~~
"holiday luuu ~~"
"can rest luuu ~~"

but now i think i have no time to rest during holiday gua~
=.=

It's my life ~
And it's now or never ~
I ain't gonna live forever ~
I just want to live while i'm alive ~

xD

0 评论: